Choosing the right gaming monitor can make a huge difference in your overall gaming experience. But, it can be tough with so many choices. Here's how to choose. Read more →
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist Coming to Xbox One, PS4 in Q3 2015
Once again, it’s time to D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Duel!
Now that I have that out of my system, after leaks and rumors over the past couple days, Konami has officially unveiled Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist today. The new game is slated to release this summer on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 for $19.99.
Here is the official press release from Konami:
Enter the Duelist Simulator to take your place among the finest Duelists ever in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist! Players from around the world have been invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels across all of Yu-Gi-Oh! history. Replay actual events in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, featuring the storylines, characters, and Decks in a brand new Story Campaign. Duelists will also Duel against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, with even more Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Duels to be added later as downloadable content.
With over 6,600 cards to play with, including new Pendulum Summon Monsters, Duelists can fight in hundreds of matches with over 90 characters, and even compete in new Battle Pack Sealed Deck and Draft play with other Duelists online.
- The very first Yu-Gi-Oh! video game available for the PS4™ and Xbox One for a never-before-seen next generation Yu-Gi-Oh! experience!
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series! Battle your opponent, and then take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a “Reverse Duel.”
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Pendulum Summon Monsters!
- For the first time, compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- Customize your Decks with more than 6,600 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Compete against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V!
- Add-on content available at launch, with additional Decks, Avatars, playable characters and Duels!
Are you excited for another Yu-Gi-Oh!? Are you tired of the series? Or are you still too mad at Konami for cancelling Silent Hills with almost no hope for a revival? Let us know in the comments, and stay tuned for more info!