There are generally two things that people of all age, color, and creed can agree on: cute animals and great Read more →
Destiny: The Dark Below Shows Off PS Exclusives
In a post on the Playstation Blog, Sony detailed the timed exclusive content that Playstation gamers will get when Destiny’s first expansion drops exactly a week from now.
Players on the Playstation 3 and 4 will have access to another exclusive Strike mission called The Undying Mind. The Strike will task players with destroying an ancient Vex intelligence on Mars. The first exclusive Strike that launched with Destiny is on Mars as well, but it isn’t anything to get console envy over.
Additionally, there is the exotic shotgun The Fourth Horseman. This monster has four barrels and a high rate of fire, and looks pretty cool to boot. This continues the trend of Destiny’s exceptional weapon design. I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
Aside from this exclusive content, The Dark Below will bring a ton of new stuff to the world of Destiny, like:
- New story missions.
- New weapons, armor, and gear to further customize your Guardian.
- The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots.
- Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron.
- New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota.
- An additional resident of the Tower.
- A new six-player Raid: Crota’s End.
Bungie has been very attentive to the wants and needs of the Destiny players, with some extensive patching already happening. This new content should hopefully keep most of us busy until the second expansion, House Of Wolves, comes out.