Certain file extensions are easier to convert than others. Here's a guide with eleven tips for how to convert video to MP4 so you can convert your videos without a hitch. Read more →
Destiny’s First Expansion Gets A Release Date
The first piece of DLC for Destiny, titled “The Dark Below” is set to release on December 9th for all platforms. Announced today, Bungie plans on making The Dark Below a sizeable piece of downloadable content for Destiny.
As per a statement released by publisher Activision, The Dark Below will contain:
- New weapons, armor, and gear to earn, including Legendary and Exotic items
- Light Level cap raised to 32 and five additional Bounty slots added
- New story quests and missions–after years hiding amongst the Hive shadows, a new character, Eris, has come forth bearing an ominous warning: The Hive seek to summon a god, Crota, to destroy the Earth. Find Eris in the Tower to take on special quests that include three new missions where you will increase your Light and earn new rewards
- New cooperative Strike, The Will of Crota, pits you and your Fireteam against Omnigul as she works to expand the Hive army at the command of her master, Crota
- Three new competitive multiplayer arenas
- Pantheon–set deep within the Black Garden in an ancient Vex temple that features Vex-designed landscapes and tight corridors
- Skyshock–an old interplanetary defense array that offers both vehicle and infantry engagements
- The Cauldron–an abandoned Hive ritual site that offers close-quarter combat
- New six-player Raid, Crota’s End, set deep within the depths of the Hellmouth
- PlayStation platforms will also get access to an exclusive cooperative Strike, The Undying Mind, and more (timed exclusive until at least Fall 2015)
The DLC will retail for $19.99, or can be redeemed for free with the purchase of the $35 season pass. The Dark Below is the first of Destiny’s planned expansions, and the other one, included with the purchase of the season pass, will be available sometime in 2015.