If you're looking for non-stop action no matter where you live, online casinos are the place to go! Check out these 5 reasons casino sites are awesome.
The Stomping Land To Launch May 30 On Steam
The game features players trying to survive within a dinosaur-filled world, as players can fight off dinosaurs or each other. The game was originally funded on Kickstarter, and has had a closed beta before being greenlighted on Steam. There are a lot of options within the game for players to play the way they want to play, be it stealth, all out assault, or a mixture. Players can craft weapons to take down the current six dinosaurs, with more on the way, or fight off other players, from the ground or on top of ridable dinosaurs.
Here are the major gameplay features that are currently found within the game:
- 6 Dinosaurs: Styracosaurus, Carnotaurus, Gallimimus, Parahelicoprion, Ankylosaurus, Stygimoloch
- Free-roam island with lakes/rivers/caves/forests and a surrounding beach/ocean
- Persistent Day/Night cycle with random rain+fog
- PVP weapon combat including roping prisoners
- Resource collection
- Crafting system includes campsite items (teepee/firpit etc). Craftable weapons include a bow and arrow, spear, and bolas
- Swimming + Fish + Spearfishing
- Tamable/Mountable dinosaurs
- Random dinosaur stampedes
- Tribe establishment with isolated chat
- Offline play (same game, solo)
- Dedicated servers hosted by players
- Persistent character data per server
Updates leading up to the game’s release:
- There will be a total of 15 dinosaurs implemented by release, as well as many more craftable items/weapons
- Dinosaur AI is the only major feature very early in development, intended to be improved per dinosaur all the way until release.
- The incentive to playing our Early Access game is to be able to voice a first-hand opinion for what your ideal dinosaur survival game would be, while it is still in development. So features are being presented and discussed with the playerbase on the forums.
Steam Early Access can sometimes be horror stories, or be really cool games that’ll eventually be released. With each game, players should be skeptical of Early Access games, as sometimes they can be quick cash grabs by developers who intend to release a broken product and run off. However, with The Stomping Land, players should not be worried as the developer has intentions to take the game further to release. The Stomping Land will be very interesting to see where it goes, as video games have not had a good dinosaur game since the original Turok.