Want to crush your challenges and kill scores in the games you play every day? Try these dexterity games to improve your speed and coordination. Read more →
Watch_Dogs Will Run 60 fps, 1080p On PS4
PlayStation has announced that Watch_Dogs will run at 60 frames per second, and run a full 1080p on the PlayStation 4. There has been no word of Watch_Dogs running on Xbox One with the same specs, but expect more information about that soon.
The recommended PC specs was announced earlier last month, confirming that Watch_Dogs will run on 1080p and 60 fps on the PC. The recommended PC specs can be found below:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
- Processor: Eight core – Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM – Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200
As Watch_Dogs pushes closer to release, a load of new information has been released for the game. Ubisoft has detailed their season pass for Watch_Dogs; players who purchase the season pass will be able to play as a new character named T-Bone, a new mode, and more weapons/outfits.
Watch_Dogs is coming out on May 27 for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. The Wii U version of Watch_Dogs is still being developed, and will be out later this fall.