We all love movies. As a matter of fact, some of us love them so much that we try our hand at making them! If you're looking to make your first indie flick, read these essential directing a movie tips before getting started! Read more →
Watch_Dogs Will Run 60 fps, 1080p On PS4
PlayStation has announced that Watch_Dogs will run at 60 frames per second, and run a full 1080p on the PlayStation 4. There has been no word of Watch_Dogs running on Xbox One with the same specs, but expect more information about that soon.
The recommended PC specs was announced earlier last month, confirming that Watch_Dogs will run on 1080p and 60 fps on the PC. The recommended PC specs can be found below:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
- Processor: Eight core – Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM – Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200
As Watch_Dogs pushes closer to release, a load of new information has been released for the game. Ubisoft has detailed their season pass for Watch_Dogs; players who purchase the season pass will be able to play as a new character named T-Bone, a new mode, and more weapons/outfits.
Watch_Dogs is coming out on May 27 for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. The Wii U version of Watch_Dogs is still being developed, and will be out later this fall.