Chip and Joanna Gaines recently announced the end of their wildly popular show, Fixer Upper. Let's look back at all our favorite HGTV Fixer Upper moments.
Watch Dogs Season Pass Detailed
Ubisoft has released details about the content that players can expect to receive with the purchase of their Watch Dogs season pass. A trailer was also released that details this content, and can be seen here.
The season pass will allow Watch Dogs players to play as a new character named T-Bone, described as a brilliant and eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules. It also contains new missions, outfits, weapons, game modes, and more. Season Pass purchasers will also receive a one week early access period to all Watch Dogs downloadable content.
A full list of downloadable content and features which will be available with the purchase of the season pass is as follows:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
The season pass will retail for $19.99, and will be available for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game. As the Wii U version has been delayed, there is no word on a Wii U season pass option as of yet.
Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.