Want to crush your challenges and kill scores in the games you play every day? Try these dexterity games to improve your speed and coordination. Read more →
Watch Dogs Season Pass Detailed
Ubisoft has released details about the content that players can expect to receive with the purchase of their Watch Dogs season pass. A trailer was also released that details this content, and can be seen here.
The season pass will allow Watch Dogs players to play as a new character named T-Bone, described as a brilliant and eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules. It also contains new missions, outfits, weapons, game modes, and more. Season Pass purchasers will also receive a one week early access period to all Watch Dogs downloadable content.
A full list of downloadable content and features which will be available with the purchase of the season pass is as follows:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
The season pass will retail for $19.99, and will be available for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC versions of the game. As the Wii U version has been delayed, there is no word on a Wii U season pass option as of yet.
Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.