We all love movies. As a matter of fact, some of us love them so much that we try our hand at making them! If you're looking to make your first indie flick, read these essential directing a movie tips before getting started! Read more →
Titanfall Outsells inFamous, PS4 Outsells Xbox One
As usual, the NPD Group has revealed the top ten best selling games in the United States during the month of March. Total software sales for the month reached $432 million, with hardware sales increasing by 3% since March 2013, bringing in $1.025 billion.
Here are the following top ten games in order:
- Titanfall (XBO, PC)**
- inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4)**
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth (360, PS3, PC)**
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, NWU, PC)**
- Dark Souls II (PS3, 360)**
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360)
- NBA 2K14 (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC)**
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (360, PS3, 3DS, NWU, XBO, PS4, PSV) Interactive
- Minecraft (360)
**(includes CE, GOTY editions, bundles, etc. but not those bundled with hardware)
Titanfall becomes the second best selling Xbox One game. Sony’s PS Vita also saw a slight resurgence in sales thanks to the release of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster.