Celebrities have big personalities and when they have a problem with one another, the tabloids are going to watch them like a hawk. Here are 10 of the most controversial celebrity beefs in all time. #5 is a doozy! Read more →
Watch Dogs Recommended PC Specs Revealed
With preorders for Watch Dogs going live on Steam, the recommended system specs for the game have been revealed.
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
- Processor: Eight core – Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM – Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200
Creative director Jonathan Morin also revealed the minimum specs earlier in a tweet.
They are as follows:
- Processor: IntelCore 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMDPhenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 Shader 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX9
- Hard drive: 25 GB
Watch Dogs is set to release on May 27 for PC as well as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4. Though it’s expected to see Watch Dogs run in 1080p on PCs, Ubisoft has yet to confirm the resolutions for both the PS4 and Xbox One. The publisher has also delayed the release date for the game for the Wii U, and hasn’t shared any details as to when we can expect to play it on Nintendo’s home console.