The world of gaming doesn't discriminate. If you're a gamer girl there are some awesome games waiting for you on the shelves. Here are 8 we think you'll love!
Ubisoft Won’t State Watch_Dogs’ Resolution On PS4 and Xbox One
One of the big questions on everyone’s minds, regarding Ubisoft’s upcoming open-world game Watch_Dogs, is the game’s resolution on both current-gen consoles. Fans want to know whether or not the game will indeed run in 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One, but it seems Ubisoft isn’t prepared to confirm just yet. Creative director Jonathan Morin, writing on Twitter, said “resolution [is] still being finalized on both PS4/Xbox One…”
As has been the norm since both consoles’ launch, unconfirmed reports previously suggested that the PS4 version of Watch_Dogs will run in native 1080p while the Xbox One iteration will perform at something lower than that. Currently, Xbox One’s exclusive flagship title Titanfall runs in 900p, so it wouldn’t come as a surprise to not see Watch_Dogs running in 1080p.
However, Morin was able to provide framerate details for the PS4 version of the game, saying it’s currently “very stable/constant.” Morin also revealed a slew of details for the game through his Twitter account. Some of the most interesting ones are listed below.
- “Normal” enemies will go down easily (2-3 bullets, or 1 in the case of a headshot).
- If you join invade someone else’s game, chases can last for 20-30 minutes if both players are highly skilled.
- There won’t be any microtransactions.
- Recommended PC specs are not yet finalized.
- Won’t feature “unnecessary gore” for takedowns. “Blood spatter is in there, but don’t expect heads blowing up.”
Watch_Dogs launches May 27 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and PC. The Wii U version of the game is slated for release at a later date.