Chip and Joanna Gaines recently announced the end of their wildly popular show, Fixer Upper. Let's look back at all our favorite HGTV Fixer Upper moments.
Lone Survivor, Frozen Top Weekend Box Office
Peter Berg’s adaptation Lone Survivor surprised with a dominant performance at the box office this weekend, shutting out the rest of the contenders by earning $38 million within its first few days. Frozen continued to assert its dominance with yet another weekend in the top ten since its Thanksgiving release, earning $15 million behind Lone Survivor and securing the #2 slot above Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street.
Meanwhile, newcomer The Legend of Hercules earned a cool $8.6 million in its first weekend, barely making a dent in its $70 million production budget and barely securing a spot ahead of David O. Russell’s Oscar-contender American Hustle and Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
See the entire box office Top Ten below:
1. Lone Survivor $38 mil
2. Frozen – $15 mil
3. The Wolf Of Wall Street – $9 mil
4. The Legend Of Hercules – $8.6 mil
5. American Hustle – $8.6 mil
6. The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug – $8 mil
7. August: Osage County – $7.3 mil
8. Saving Mr. Banks – $6.5 mil
9. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones – $6.3 mil
10. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues – $6.1 mil
See anything in theaters this weekend? Tell us in the comments below!