Kratom is being heralded as the replacement for harmful opiates, but the DEA and the FDA might try to ban it. Here's what to know about kratom legality. Read more →
New ‘League of Legends’ Champion Finally Added: Jinx, the Loose Cannon
Even though Riot’s new Champion for ‘League of Legends’ – Jinx – was revealed several days ago, it’s only just today that the new champion has been added to the ‘League of Legends’ game, finally becoming available for Summoners to use in the heat of combat during a typical day of playing ‘League of Legends’, and in the occasional dispute about who got what kill, and in the odd cry about their team not meeting their apparent “standards”.
Jinx has been coined as being a “marksman that is primed leave your foes marked for demolition“. Her own mix of abilities allows her to dish out electrifying and brutal attacks unto her enemies. Her abilities were listed in detail on her reveal page on Riot Games Champion Reveal list a couple of weeks ago, and are as follows:
- Passive: Get Excited! – Jinx gains a massive movement speed boost whenever a champion or tower that she’s recently attacked is killed or destroyed. This boost decays over time.
- Q: Switcheroo! – Jinx switch weapons: Fishbones, the rocket launcher: Jinx’s basic attacks consume mana but gain increased range and deal increased damage to her target and nearby enemies. Pow-Pow, the minigun: Jinx’s basic attacks grant attack speed for a short duration, stacking up to three times. Stacks fall off one at a time once Jinx stops attacking.
- W: Zap! – Jinx snaps off an electrical blast that deals damages to and slows down the first enemy hit.
- E: Flame Chompers! – Jinx throws out a line of snare grenades that detonate after a few seconds, lighting nearby enemies on fire. Enemy champions who walk over a grenade will cause it to detonate early, rooting them briefly.
- R: Super Mega Death Rocket! – Jinx fires a global rocket that gains damage as it travels. The rocket explodes on the first enemy champion hit, dealing damage to the target and all nearby enemies based on a percentage of their mission health.
This new ‘League of Legends’ Champion is available through the client’s store for 975 Riot Points or 7800 Influence Points, and already has a different skin available called “Mafia”, which appears to be inspired by a characteristic 1920’s fashion style, accompanied by a big gun.
To give you more of a flavour of how Jinx functions in ‘League of Legends’ I have included Jinx’s Champion Spotlight video below. If you’d like a more lyrical introduction to Jinx, then you can check out her music video tribute here. Warning: that video does contain some minor flashing images!
What do you think of Jinx, the Loose Cannon? Let us know in the comments!
Chirps to LeagueofLegends.com, and ICO Partners for their email. Thank you for reading, and I’ll catch you next time!