Want to crush your challenges and kill scores in the games you play every day? Try these dexterity games to improve your speed and coordination. Read more →
Saints Row IV Super Dangerous Wad Wad edition will cost $1 million
If you have a million dollars laying around that you just want to get rid of well you can just pre-order Saints Row IV and receive what could be the most expensive game pre-order of all time. The listing can currently be seen on Game.co.uk but to actually purchase the editon one will have to email Deep Silver directly at [email protected].
There is only one copy of this edition made available and the edition has a lot things in it that you would not normally find a special edition for a game.
For one million dollars you get:
- Saints Row IV: Commander in Chef id Editon
- Virgin Galactic Space Flight
- Full-Size Replica Dub-Step Gun
- Hostage Rescue Experience
- Plastic Surgery
- Spy Training Day
- A Shopping Spree with a Personal Shopper
- Capsule Wardrobe
- 7 Nights at the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-Al-Arab in Dubai
- A week for two at the Jefferson Hotel in Washington D.C.
- First class flights to Washington D.C. and Dubai
- A Lamborghini Gallardo
- Toyota Prius plus a years worth of insurance
- A year’s membership to E25 Super Car Club
In the comments below let us know if you think this is a legitimate offer or will it end similar to Pepsi Harrier Jet fiasco. If you had a million dollars would you think about buying this package? Also, what are your theories as to why they included a Toyota Prius in this offer?