Are you looking for a new world to explore? Get ready to grind for xp, because we've got 5 browser RPG games every gamer needs to check out!
The Last Of Us Gets A Patch To Remove ‘Naughty Numbers’
The Last of Us hit the news once again when two seemingly innocent phone numbers on a poster in the game turned out to be numbers of a phone sex line. The numbers were originally placed on a poster in the game for an innocent pest-control service. Luckily, Naughty Dog have addressed a patch to sort the issue out, for those that were worried.
The main purpose of this patch was to fix the texture issue, and it also included several fixes to the multiplayer:
– Host mitigation has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a mitigation should occur less often.
– General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed.
– Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes.
– Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned.
– If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu.
– Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now.
– The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds.
– “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo.
– Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee.
Did you even notice the numbers? In case you haven’t had a chance to play The Last of Us yet (available on the Playstation 3 now) you can check out the Leviathyn review of the title, along with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of The Last of Us.