There are lots of different games available for the Xbox but you want the ones that are fun and exciting. Here's a guide to the top 3 xbox games for 2018. Read more →
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 Feb 5th
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 game will be hitting the shelves starting February 5th for the Xbox 360 and as a download for PS3 via PSN. There will also be a Wii U version released later on in the year. Watch the trailer below:Press Release
Tecmo Koei announces release dates for Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2
and DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires
BURLINGAME, Calif. November 27th, 2012 – TECMO KOEI AMERICA announces today that the second video game adaptation of renowned action manga Fist of the North Star, entitled Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2, and the next chapter in the fan-favorite Dynasty Warriors series, entitled Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, will be releasing in February, 2013.
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 will be released on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system via the PlayStation® Network on the 5th of February 2013.
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 will offer players a variety of modes and new features:
1. Legend mode, follows the storyline of the entire manga, starting with a re-imagined version of ‘Raoh’ and covering ‘Celestial Emperor’ and ‘Land of Shura’. This faithful adaptation ensures that this mode can be enjoyed by both fans of the manga and new comers to Kenshiro’s post-apocalyptic world. Different characters will be controlled for each episode while ‘boss’ encounters will feature entire famous scenes from the manga, recreated in intricate detail.
2. Over 20 playable characters will be available, including Falco, Shachi, Shew and Juza.
3. Dynamic new moves. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience. In addition to the signature moves of the first title, new actions such as ‘sprint’ and ‘dodge’ have been added to the move sets.
4. Dream Mode introduces new, original storylines to the Fist of the North Star Universe while bridging the gaps between parts of the main story, often focusing on some of the series’ minor characters.
5. Online Co-Op and Versus play. For the first time, Dream Mode will be playable in co-op or versus play via the internet.
In addition, a variety of character costumes, and stages will be available as downloadable content.
Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 is also being developed for the Wii U™ and the release date will be announced at a later time.
DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires will be released on the 26th of February 2013 exclusively for the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system via the PlayStation® Network.
Taking the focus away from the historical figures that roamed the battlefields of the Three Kingdoms of China, ‘Empires’ emphasizes on a different kind of hero: the player.
Combining thrilling battlefield action with strategic gameplay, ‘Empires’ gives each player the opportunity to influence the way history unfolds: gain fame in battle and rule their own nation as a ‘Ruler’, use strategy to seize power and invade neighboring territories as a ‘Strategist’ or become a mercenary and sell their services around the land as a ‘Free Officer’. Through actions such as earning fame on the battlefield, protecting the people or looking to expand their own personal wealth and power, the choices made during the strategy and battle phases have an impact on the character’s position and allow for an even wider variety of personalized play styles.
This high-degree of choice is accompanied by a newly revamped Edit Mode, including weapon animation, personality, facial features and more, so that players can create their own unique characters and throw them into battle.
These characters can then be shared online for others to download and incorporate in their own game. Edited characters also include their creator’s play history with that character, so the play style is carried over, allowing for a simulated multiplayer experience.
Keeping true to the Dynasty Warriors historical legacy, Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires introduces a new playable character, Xu Shu, an advisor of the warlord Liu Bei and bringing the total number of playable characters to 66.
As the ‘Empires’ series is known for its extended tactical action elements, it offers a wide variety of tactics known as Stratagems, from ones that affect the terrain (such as Flood Attacks and Rockslides), to Volleys that can rain arrows down on the enemy, or even ones that can increase characters’ individual abilities. Knowing when to utilize these powerful tools based on the terrain or specific conditions, as well as knowing how to respond to stratagems used by the enemy will play an important part in the success of a battle, adding an even deeper layer of strategy to the gameplay.