Are you on the fence of buying a surveillance device for your home? Here are the top 5 benefits of investing in home security devices. Read more →
Diablo III Paragon System Adds 100 More Levels To The Game
One of my biggest complaints about Diablo 3 will soon be erased. I also hated how when you hit Inferno, the game’s hardest mode, you were already level capped and basically just playing for achievements and new gear. However, today on the Blizz blog we got the announcement that many of us were hoping for: more levels. In fact, there are 100 more levels being added to the the game via the new Paragon System.
Paragon will begin growing as soon as the new patch is brought out and you get any amount of XP. With every level your stats will grow and so will your Magic Find. There are new caps in place for Magic Find but overall this should really help Inferno mode to be, ya know, worth it.
Here’s the official details straight from Blizzard:
Introducing the Paragon System
The new Paragon system coming in patch 1.0.4 is designed to address Magic Find gear-swapping while providing players who’ve reached level 60 with an extended progression system.
Here’s how it works:
- After you hit level 60, any further experience you earn from killing monsters will begin to count toward Paragon levels
- There are 100 Paragon levels
- Every Paragon level will reward you with:
- Core stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality in amounts similar to what you’d gain from a normal level
- 3% Magic Find and 3% Gold Find
- In addition, a distinctive increasingly-impressive border will surround your character portrait in the in-game party frame to denote your Paragon progression, with a new frame earned after every ten levels. Your Paragon level will also be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown.