Want to crush your challenges and kill scores in the games you play every day? Try these dexterity games to improve your speed and coordination. Read more →
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation Recreates the Hardcore feel of the Original
Demonic powers are manifesting themselves as a myriad of dark creatures, fighting over the fates of imprisoned souls caught in Purgatory. Once again, it is up to Daniel Garner to fight his way past hordes of demons and fiends. Painkiller has a reputation for being a hardcore game that requires players to wade through tons of monsters in each level, using different weapons to take them out. The gameplay is fast-paced, and the boss fights requires tactical play to defeat them.
“We are very excited to open the Beta for selected users and are looking forward to the feedback sessions in our forum,” says Reinhard Pollice, Business and Product Development, Nordic Games. “The feedback from fans that played the original Painkiller is extremely important to us. It will give us a chance to interact with the community as well as offering them exclusivity of being the first to play the game.”
Painkiller: Hell and Damnation installment is powered by the Unreal Engine 3. Players will be able to battle it out in the beta in 5 modes including Single Player, Network Co-op, Deatchmatch and Team Deathmatch.
Painkiller Hell & Damnation will feature:
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
- Singleplayer and Co-operative Campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3®
- Steamworks fully integrated
- Anti-Features (you know… the ones that make life EASY):
- NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
- NO auto-heal
- NO AK-47, NO M16; just a healthy dose of .666 calibre weapons!
Check out the trailer below: