We all love movies. As a matter of fact, some of us love them so much that we try our hand at making them! If you're looking to make your first indie flick, read these essential directing a movie tips before getting started! Read more →
Resident Evil 6’s Agent Hunt mode detailed
You’re playing Resident Evil 6 with some friends, having a grand ol’ time as you’re mowing down the zombie horde. Then you realize that a select few are actually really tough to take down. As you’re realizing this, one of those select few takes you down, and you turn into a zombie. Welcome to Agent Hunt mode.
Capcom detailed exactly how players can access Agent Hunt mode once Resident Evil 6 crawls its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 2nd:
- Complete the main campaigns for either Leon, Chris or Jake to then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns.
- When creating a Resident Evil 6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt.
- When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into their game.
- The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session (please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions).
- The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area.
- If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen where they can join another session if they wish.
- If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies.
- If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies.
As for PC owners, there is still no specific release date, though its release is due to follow after the console release.
Source: Game Informer