Do you the world to see you play video games online? YouTube and other video sites make it possible! Here's how to set up a YouTube gaming channel.
Skyrim Patch 1.7 Out on PC, Coming Soon To 360 and PS3
Bethesda has recently patched it’s famous Role Playing Game Skyrim on Steam today. The patch for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 have also been sent to their respect networks for pushing later in the week. Another update will be out later this week dealing with Dawnguard on the PC. The list for the PC fixes include:
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
Note the inclusion of a Dawnguard fix related to the Vampire Lord skill ‘Vampiric Grip.’
The Skyrim patch for the Xbox 360 will include a few Dawnguard and Kinect tweaks including:
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish
Skyrim is Bethesda’s latest in it’s role playing game genre series. Early on it became apparent that there were a few bugs with the game and most noticeably the dreadful saving issue with the PlayStation 3. Most recent is the latest downloadable content Dawnguard.