Are you looking for your pay stubs or does your company already use a pay stub generator? Learn how to get the best out of your software by using these tips. Read more →
Capcom Announces Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set
Ryu and company are turning 25 years old this year, and Capcom is releasing one hell of a collector’s edition to celebrate.
Due on September 18th and priced at 149.99, the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set contains four games, a two-disc BluRay video, an 11-disc soundtrack, a statue of Ryu that lights up, a replica Ryu belt, and a individually number certificate of authenticity. Holy crap, that’s a lot of stuff.
Here’s the specifics, from the official press release:
The limited edition Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set includes:
- Past and Present Street Fighter Games – Playable on current gen PS3™ and Xbox 360 console systems, the four critically-acclaimed titles selected from the star-studded catalog are: Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter® III 3rd Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition with all costume DLC, and Street Fighter® X Tekken® including all character and Swap Costume DLC.
- Exclusive Video – The two-disc Blu-Ray set includes a documentary that highlights the profound influence the franchise has had on fans – and vice versa – throughout the years. The collection of videos also includes Street Fighter®IV and Super Street Fighter®IV Anime movies as well as all episodes of the Street Fighter animated series and Street Fighter®II: The Animated Movie.
- Light-up Ryu Statue – A specially commissioned and highly-detailed collectable Ryu statue stands prominently at 8” tall and features the iconic character in mid-Shoryuken, with flames lit from below.
- 11-Disc Soundtrack – Street Fighter game music spanning the past 25 years, in addition to remixes and fan-created music inspired by past Street Fighter games .
- 64-page Hardcover Art Book – A tribute to Street Fighter game fans from all over the world, the art book includes fan pieces submitted by professional and aspiring artists alike.
- Ryu’s Belt – Created to regulation specs, the full-size martial arts black belt is a replica of the one Ryu wears and even includes his classic “Fūrinkazan” in kanji!
- Certificate of Authenticity – Each Collector’s Set comes individually numbered complete with a certificate of authenticity.
That is a surprisingly comprehensive collector’s set…the 149.99 price tag might actually fit the bill for once. I know I’m tempted, as I’ve been following Street Fighter for my entire 25 years on this Earth. We’re the same age, after all.
What say you? Will you be Sonic Booming $150 to Capcom for a piece of history? A picture is below.