A recent listing points to a re-release of one of our favorite Grand Theft Autos: San Andreas.
What You Get with Battlefield 4 Premium
The marketing team at EA and DICE studios have announced Premium subscription service for Battlefield 4. Pay $50 for the post release of the game and the game promises to deliver new content every week, which also includes five expansion packs that involves a war between the United States and China. Subscribing to Premium will also give you these neat maps and features:
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault – Includes four fan-favorite Battlefield 3 maps redone with the Frostbite 3 engine. It will be available on the Xbox One.
- Battlefield 4 China Rising – Coming on December 2013, players fight on the Chinese main land for dominance
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike – This one is rather exciting. There is ocean combat as you fight the Chinese Armada. Does this mean that DICE will focus more on the naval aspects of their game? Coming Spring 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth – Urban combat, played on the U.S side. Coming Summer 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand – Conclusion to the war. Available Summer 2014.
- Two-weeks early access to all expansion packs
- Personalization of camos, paints, emblems, dogtags, etc.
- Given priority in ques for multiplayer games
- 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks
- Battlefield 4 Premium Membership is transferable from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4.