The recent release of the Heroes of the Storm "Founder's Pack" raises the question of whether or not $40 is a fair price. Read more →
Bethesda Announces The Elder Scrolls Anthology
The Elder Scrolls Anthology is possibly the most exciting announcement of the year for the Elder Scrolls fans out there (myself included). Bethesda made this announcement at QuakeCon 2013, stating that any PC gamer will be able to purchase every single Elder Scrolls game ever created, along with all the DLC.
As an Elder Scrolls fan, this is one of those moments where you throw money at the screen. Why? Check out exactly what you will be getting with The Elder Scrolls Anthology:
- The Elder Scrolls Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Tribunal
- The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Knights of the Nine
- The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Shivering Isles
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dawnguard
- The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Hearthfire
- The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dragonborn
The box (which looks pretty good already) also contains five maps, which details the lands of Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodill and Skyrim, and will make a great addition to any Elder Scroll fan’s collection. What makes this even better is that The Elder Scrolls Anthology will cost just $79.99, and is set to be released on PC on September 10th 2013. Great if you’re looking at getting the series on PC.
While a lot of people already have the older games, or may even have the Skyrim Collection, it’s surely worth it just for the oldest games (which are pretty difficult to come by, not to mention expensive!) Now all they need to do is release this on console and I will be undoubtedly happy! What do you think of this announcement? Will it be making its way to the top of your very-early Christmas list?