Excited for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3? Have a look at what previous Call of Duty multiplayer maps our writer thinks should make an updated comeback.
The After Earth Mobile Game is Available Now For iOS and Android
After Earth, the latest M. Night Shyamalan feature film, has only been released in the cinema for a couple of days, but if you already can’t enough of its action then you can now download the After Earth mobile game. After Earth the Mobile Game has made its way onto the Apple app store and google play, so android and iOS users alike can experience epic boss battles, ranger equipment and much more.
Reliance Games, in cooperation with Sony Pictures Consumer Products, Overbrook Entertainment and Behaviour Interactive, launched the game with the idea of giving players the chance to become a highly-skilled, peace-keeping Ranger. You’re armed with Ranger equipment like the Lifesuit and Cutlass, and you fight and defeat alien and human enemies in untouched landscapes. The mobile game boasts the following features:
- Story Mode: race to beat 20 challenging missions and unlock secret levels in an all-new story inspired by the motion picture.
- Run, glide, zipline, and freefall through treacherous environments.
- Infinite Mode: explode dangerous yet beautiful environments while honing your skills. How far will you get?
- Fight human and alien enemies and encounter epic boss battles that take the endless runner genre to the next level.
- Experience life as a Ranger: don the lifesuit, hop on your SkipJack, and fight off enemies with the Rangers most versatile weapon (boasting 22 configurations) – the Cutlass.
- Social components let you brag to your friends about your high scores.
Amit Khanduja, EVP Global Business of Reliance Games, had the following to say regarding this exciting new game and expanding the runner game genre:
With After Earth the mobile game, we expanded the traditional runner gameplay to highlight After Earth’s stunning and varying landscape, visionary weaponry and exciting encounters that can happen at every turn. While inspired by the film, the game stands alone as a thrilling mobile game and makes a great addition to the app collection of all social gamers.
You can currently download the game from the Google Play store for £0.59/$0.90 or from the Apple App store for £0.69/$1.05. If you haven’t already then make sure to check out the film itself as well as this game, and you can view the collection of screens below.