Sega CEO Hajime Satomi says he wants to improve the quality of their games moving forward. That could mean a lot of things. It's nice to hear, but what they do next with their games is the real answer.
GTA V Collector And Special Editions Announced, Pre-order For A Free Blimp
If you’re a huge Grand Theft Auto fan, you may want to consider nabbing yourself either the $79.99 special edition or the $149.99 collectors edition, both of which come with some really cool goodies.
Rockstar have also announced that all pre-orders, even if you’re not getting the special or collectors edition, will receive an exclusive Atomic Blimp, which you can fly above Los Santos.
The special edition, which will set you back $79.99, contains the following:
– GTA V (obviously)
– A collectable steelbook with exclusive artwork
– A 21.5″ x 26.75″ blueprint map of Los Santos and Blaine Country, complete with cryptic markings which give away fast-cash locations and other points of interest
– Stunt plane trials, which give you extra single player aerial challenges
– Bonus outfits and tattoos for Michael, Franklin and Trevor, as well as special deals from shopkeepers in Los Santos
– The Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer will be available for free from ammunition shops
The collectors edition will contain ALL of the above plus:
– A 10.75″ x 8.5″ security deposit bag, inspired by the heists in GTA V – including a key so you can store your beloved items securely
– Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap
– Custom characters for GTA V’s online mode
– Unique vehicles, find the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike in your garage in single player and the Khamelion electric car in online mode.
All these goodies will of course come in a special box too.
Both editions will be available worldwide. GTA V launches on September 17 this year.