Umbra: The Hack & Slash that wants to tell a unique story, with you at the center of it! Fans world-wide have backed this game to a successfully funded Kickstarter campaign, and you're gonna see why in this overview!
Dead Island Riptide’s Achievement List Has Been Leaked
Even though a little over a week is left before its release, you can get an early glimpse of Dead Island Riptide’s achievements right now. Aside from the ones shown below, there are thirteen secret achievements.
- Mystery solved (15 points) – Find all the secret files
- Obtain level 50 (30 points) – Obtain level 50
- Obtain level 70 (90 points) – Obtain level 70
- Siege Hammer (15 points) – Install a total of 5 barricades during hub defense
- Dream Team (15 points) – Complete all the main quests cooperatively with any number of partners
- The Collector (15 points) – Find 50% of collectibles
- The Hoarder (30 points) – Find all collectibles
- Professional Tourist (30 points) – Find all pages from the guide book
- Twins (30 points) – Kill the Twins
- News junkie (30 points) – Find all the volunteer’s voice recordings
- At Your Service (15 points) – Rescue 20 NPCs that have been grabbed by monsters
- The Hurt Mine Locker (15 points) – Kill 10 monsters with one mine
- BrainLess (15 points) – Kill 50 monsters by smashing, decapitating or shooting them in the head
- Hurler (15 points) – Kill 100 monsters with thrown melee weapons
- Bully (15 points) – Kill 100 monsters with a kick
- Jetboat (90 points) – Kill 100 monsters using the boat’s speed boost
- Juggernaut (15 points) – Kill 100 enemies using charge attacks
- Better than the arm (30 points) – Kill 25 monsters with a chainsaw
- It’s an Order (15 points) – Mark 100 opponents which were then killed by your co-op partners
- King among Kings (30 points) – Kill special enemies: Grenadier, Thug, Wrestler, Infected, Suicider, Screamer, Butcher, Floater.
- Hunter-Seeker (90 points) – Find and kill all named champion monsters located in dead zones