Now that Nintendo has announced its plans to get into the mobile gaming market, how does its briefly alluded to new project, the "NX", fit in? What will its purpose be, and how will it tie into the mobile service with DeNA?
Here’s Nintendo’s lineup for Comic-Con
For those of you headed to San Diego for Comic-Con, from July 12-15, now you have a better idea of what Nintendo will be bringing to the table.
Folks will be able to try out the Nintendo 3DS XL, which is essentially a larger version of the original 3DS. Of note are Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, only because they are already available to the general public. Maybe Nintendo is simply trying to sell more copies. Whatever is the case, Nintendo’s lineup is right below.
Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo 3DS XL
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Mario Kart 7
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.)
- Heroes of Ruin (Square Enix)
- Kingdom Hearts 3D – Dream Drop Distance (Square Enix)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- Pokémon Conquest
- Kirby’s Dream Collection: Special Edition
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
Source: Game Informer