Sometimes it's fun to revisit some old last gen titles that may have been forgotten. This list consists of a few that I still enjoy today.
The Sims 3: Supernatural Brings Some New Gameplay To The Series
The world of the Sims is about to get really interesting. EA just announced a brand new expansion pack for the life simulator that brings in Zombies, “better” Vampires, Werewolves, magic, and Fairies. Supernatural gives each fantastical creature their own gameplay elements and features. There are even special concoctions that can be made to turn your Sim into different things like gold or a zombie. There are ways to turn back after you make the transformation. Here are some blips from EA’s website about the new expansion:
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret, you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
- Limited Edition
- Plant steadfast peashooters to keep your house secure from things that go bump in the night.
- Get the ultimate in creepy chic with cone hats, suits of rags, and other fun-dead fashions from Plants vs. Zombies.